Monday, October 20, 2008

Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face...

The "Dark knight" may be the greatest Batman ever. I am a Batman fanatic and have watched every single Batman movie and animated series but I've never seen a story so realistic and created in modern times as good as this one. Besides its great action, suspense, and special effects, the movie highlighted the drama within. It captured the being of every character and reasons for every action.

I've read so many outstanding ratings and comments for this movie especially for the performance of the late Heath Ledger as Joker. I myself am stunned on the awesome portrayal of the Joker. Heath excellently captured the scary image of Joker with sense of humor. The over-all image was great, the make-up, hair, costume, posture, voice, laugh, accent, and ofcourse the acting. In this movie, the Batman was not the star but the Joker and Harvey Dent (two-face). Heath deserves an Oscar for this one.

I always buy a shirt for the hero fad. This time, I bought the purple Joker.

No comments: